7. Tyga – Hotel California – 54,000 – I guess he can’t be too mad at these numbers given the fact there’s no real big single blowing up radio, and he didn’t do any promo at all up untill now.
8. Lil Wayne – I Am Not A Human Being II – 42,000 – At 327,000, this will eventually coast to gold probably at some point over the summer. If you compare this to his previous sales this isn;t at all good , but considering that ahrdly anyone buys cds anymore these numbers are grat! That joint with Meek should’ve made the album though.
22. Tyler, The Creator – Wolf – 18,000 – Am I a huge fan of Tyler? Not exactly. That still doesn’t negate the fact buddy’s earned his place in the game despite not even being 22 yet. My only suggestion (not that he give much of a damn) is to cut down on the tracks. Eighteen songs can easily be 13, leaving for a much easier listen.
44. Kendrick Lamar – GKMC – 11,000 – Ok, platinum watch time. We’re (ok, TDE is) about 152,000 copies away from officially surpassing the one million sold mark. That’s huge.
77. A$AP Rocky – Long.Live.A$AP – 7,400 – At nearly 350,000 shipped and gone, this isn’t bad considering the fact buddy’s album leaked an entire month befor hitting shelves. Also, I can’t lie, I’m eagerly waiting on A$AP Ferg’s “Work (Remix).”
109. Eminem – Curtain Call – 4,100 – WTF? Em’s my dude, but really? I need visual proof 4,100 people bought this already triple platinum album last week.
180. Meek Mill – Dreams & Nightmares – 2,800 – Bring on DC3.